|Job Ref:||PM190816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, package||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:57|
The client are one of the UK's top 10 house builder and currently one of the only 5* volume house builders. They have multiple offices situated throughout the UK with a regional office based in Berkshire that covers developments throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.|
They are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to deliver a new 300 unit project coming up in the Berkshire area. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience working as a No.1 Site Manager with a volume house builder and must be based in Berkshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire.
Main accountabilities and tasks:
* Ability to communicate with and manage their support staff.
* Understand the design criteria for housing i.e. Code, Housing Standards, Standard Building Details.
* The ability to programme the works both long term and short term using Aster Team plan , and ensure that the works are completed in line with it.
* The ability to communicate effectively with both our Clients and their representatives.
* Commercially astute and responsible for maximising the financial return on the project.
* Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the Employers Requirements and to the right quality and timescale.
* Preparation and production of reports on the progress of the project both internally and externally.
* Work with the commercial team in the selection of subcontractors and ensure that they are effectively managed throughout the project.
* Control, distribute and respond to all correspondence relating to progress, quality & design.
* Good knowledge of health & safety and the associated compliant records.
The client operate a 2 stage interview process, the 1st being with the Contracts Manager and the 2nd being with both the Contracts Manager and Construction Director. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Manager, Volume Build, Residential, New Build, Housing, Berkshire, Hampshire