|Job Ref:||LEASE1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Competitive Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:34|
Have experience in Legal or Data Admin? Looking for a more rewarding and exciting role? Then look no further.|
I am currently recruiting a Lease Administrator on behalf of a very prestigious property company to be based in their stunning offices. You will be a key part of supporting the team who manage some of London's most notable assets. The client itself is well regarded as being a top company to work for with great support, salaries and atmosphere.
A little bit about the role:
* Ensure that the data held and maintained by the client is kept updated and accurate at all times
* To undertake periodic audit and reviews of data to ensure that it remains current and ensure that any reports generated through the client portal contain accurate information
* To actively pursue information that is required for database maintenance
* Liaise with the team, solicitors and clients to obtain documentation to update the database
* Update the property management database accurately and timely
* Building effective working relationships with the wider teams
* Extract pertinent information from source documentation to update systems
* Provide reports from data to meet client reporting requirements
* Effectively manage time to ensure that updates are processed in line with contract terms or no later than 5 working days from receipt
* Maintain an update log and audit record of updates processed and changes made to the database
* To provide any support necessary to the Portfolio Director.
The ideal candidate:
* Knowledge of Qube or Yardi
* Experience in similar roles
* Legal or pure data background
* Detailed and methodical
* Able to work well both autonomously and within a team
If you would like to hear more about the role, call me (Sebastian) on NA for a quick confidential chat.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.