|Job Ref:||ancu/2016/ldnbme2208||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:34|
Associate MEP Cost Consultant|
Due to recent growth of the business, my client have a unique opportunity for an MEP Cost Manager to join their central London team.
Supporting the commercial development team you will provide cost and commercial management services to a range of high profile private sector clients. Working on some of the UK's most prestigious commercial developments, you will have the opportunity to work alongside sector leading professionals to delivery first class MEP Cost Management Services.
* Have a proven track record in MEP cost/commercial management, ideally from a consultancy or client side background.
* A relevant degree qualification would be a distinct advantage.
* Interpret a brief from a client and convert into a delivery plan
* Preparation of cost plans and feasibility studies
* Providing expert advice on contracts and procurement
* Preparation and evaluation of tenders
* Liaising with stakeholders to present valuations and cost reports
* Provide assisting in the development of junior team members
The successful candidate will have:
* A degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
* Proven track record of providing high-calibre cost consultancy for large M&E projects
* Experience working on projects in the Commercial / Retails sectors preferable
* Excellent communication skills
* A desire to provide an excellent client service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious cost consultant to further their experience working with an exciting portfolio of clients. The company offer an excellent package and benefits along with fantastic long-term development opportunities.
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about other roles then please call on NA or you can drop me and email with your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.