|Job Ref:||GRAD2||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 30,000 per year, Competitive Benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:33|
Are you a real estate graduate looking for the perfect role? Have previous industry exposure? Then look no further, I have the perfect job for you.|
My client is an incredibly well known property company with some very impressive trophy assets in Central London and they are looking for a graduate level candidate to join their managing agent team. This is a very exciting role for someone who would like to skip the traditional consultancy route. The role is very varied and dynamic with a fantastic APC program.
About the role:
* Client Liaison - Attend the Management Meetings, as required and provide client recommendations where necessary after discussion with the Associate Director.
* Support the Finance Team with regard to invoicing and collection.
* Ensure lease events are diarised and actioned in accordance with the Client and Associate Director's instructions.
* To assist in the preparation of Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs, Service Charge Budget Packs.
* Ensure the property database (Qube) is kept up-to- date and accurate.
* Keep the Associate Director informed of all matters relating to the office and projects for which responsibility has been given.
* Become familiar with the capabilities and functions of the clients equipment and computers.
* Undertake work involving conventional surveying practice in a professional and competent manner using own judgement in respect of projects for which responsibility has been given, but to consult with the Associate Director over any matters of doubt regarding an instruction or as regards the validity of a request for services outside this remit from a client, a potential client, another employee or member of the public.
* To achieve MRICS accreditation.
* To provide any support necessary to the Associate Director and wider management team.
* Ensure compliance with client's policies and best practices.
* Graduate with real estate related degree
* Industry exposure
* Experience with either Qube or Yardi
If this sounds like the job for you, please give me (Sebastian) a call on NA for a quick an confidential chat.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.