|Job Ref:||ancu/2016/ldnbpm2208||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Are you an ambitious and talented Assistant Project Manager looking to develop and hone your project management skills in a grown up, straight forward and meritocratic consultancy?
My client are seeking Project Managers to support the various teams located in London for the successful delivery of projects within hotels, residential, retail, mixed-use and commercial sectors. This top London project management and building consulting firm strives to find and keep the best people in the business, creating loyalty and fun along the way.
* You will already have strong experience as a Project Manager
* Experience in the Commercial or Residential sectors are preferred, though you have may have worked in multiple sectors.
* You will have recent and significant work experience in the UK market, ideally in London.
* You will have experience in the life cycle of projects and are from a construction consultancy background.
* You are a bright and proactive person with commitment to your role and delivering to the best of you ability.
* You are looking to really develop and go places in a Project Management role.
* You have a degree in Construction Management or similar and are ideally professionally Qualified or working towards (MRICS).
Overview of Role:
Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project.
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about other roles then please call on NA or you can drop me and email with your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.