|Job Ref:||ML8096||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 38,500 per year, Car, Competitive package||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
I am currently recruiting for a Section Engineer to join a leading main contractor to work on a high profile Civil Engineering project in London. The project is at a key point in time to join with enabling works just commencing, you will become part of a well coordinated team where you will be brought up to speed on the project and hit the ground running.|
The first few phases of this project will include demolition, range of piling, bulk earthworks, reinforced concrete and temporary works. The main scope of heavy civil engineering aspects will go on for a period of 5+ years, offering longevity and career prospects. Their pipeline of work in the near and distant future is strong with the view to only work on Major Civil Engineering projects. Due to this strong pipeline of work my client will be expanding their division in the future - what does this mean for you? If you embed yourself early into the company structure you could be on a fast track route to Senior Management.
The Section Engineer will:
* Review/write method statements, risk assessments, ITPs, etc.
* Liaising with designers, planners, stakeholders, framework partners on all activities related to the framework.
* Communicate weekly programme and measures progress against KPI's.
* Ensure your section meets quality standards and deadline.
* Health & Safety compliance.
* Ensure resources are correctly used and waste is minimised.
* Overseeing Site Engineers and coach in the use of setting out techniques if needed.
* Communication with site team and sub contractors as well as to your senior management.
* Good understanding of engineering principles.
* Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering or related subject.
* Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.