|Job Ref:||CPFM01BN||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Salary:||£ 190 per day, bens||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:29|
Carpentry Working Foreman - Permanent Role - West Sussex - £190 der day + Bens|
Are you an experienced carpenter who is familiar with managing carpentry teams then this could be the role for you...
Due to an increased workload this West Sussex based sub-contractor is looking for an additional Foreman. They currently have circa 45 carpenters working and the owner of the business is looking for somebody to join the management team and control teams working throughout West Sussex, between Worthing and Southampton.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an extremely good eye for detail
- Be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to manage a large work load without supervision
- Have excellent people and management skills
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Have experience of cost control and materials purchasing
- First Aid, CSCS and SMSTS would be an advantage
For more information on the opportunity then please contact me today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills carpenter working foreman carpentry