|Job Ref:||BBBH141197||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 80,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:36|
DevOps Engineer - Up to £80,000 - Central London|
Do you feel a bit like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day? Are you doing the same mundane things, day after day?
How about spicing things up? You're a busy person so here are the key points:
* Technology company in Central London (Holborn)
* You will be able to get involved in the most large scale and interesting digital projects in Europe. The emphasis is on architecting and creating new infrastructure and tools rather than tinkering around the edges.
* Work with some of the most high profile public and private sector clients(HMRC, MoJ, Home Office etc...)
* Accelerate your career - become part of a DevOps centre of excellence. Collaborate and learn from some of the best minds in the industry. Take advantage of the massive resources that the company are pouring into the DevOps team. Benefit from training delivered by subject matter experts from well recognised organisations such as Red Hat and Puppet Labs. Go to conferences such as Docker Con, all expenses paid!
* Enjoy a healthy work life balance
Just some of the technologies you will be playing with: Jenkins, Groovy, Ruby, Python, Nginx, Apache, ElasticSearch, NA, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, AWS, REST, microservices, Docker, rkt, Git,
* An allowance of 17% of basic salary that can either be taken as a lump sum on top of your salary or can be used to opt into an array of benefits such as health insurance, gym, life assurance, pension etc...
* Flexible working
* Second-to-none training & support
Not being too prescriptive - let's have a chat about what you've been doing with at least one of the technologies listed above.
If this has piqued your interest I would be delighted to have a conversation with you, provide more details on this specific vacancy, at no commitment to yourself. Even if this one is not quite your cup of tea I would be keen to have a conversation about your career aspirations going forward and hopefully line up something of greater relevance. You can get me on NA, send me an email to Stephen Roberts at NA
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.