|Job Ref:||84414BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Harlow||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Graduate Leadership Programme (Collaboration Services) |
Start Date: September 2017
Travel: UK for Graduate Training
Summary of Role:
Graduate Leadership Development Programme:
To be considered for this programme you will demonstrate a high level of energy in pursuing work objectives and a total commitment to achieving successful outcomes, as evidenced by your academic results and extra-curricular activities. You will have long-term ambitions with first class communication, planning and organisational skills.
We are looking to take on Graduates who will develop into the company's leaders of the future. On joining Raytheon, you will undertake a structured two-year leadership development programme which will incorporate classroom based and experiential learning alongside your day-to-day work. You will be given a real job from day one and will be expected to start adding value immediately.
By joining Raytheon you will have the opportunity to work within a range of different areas of the IT Function. Enthusiasm for a career in an innovative organisation is essential, as is the ambition to succeed.
• Reside with the Collaboration Services Team, to build upon skill base which will provide the ability and confidence to engage in future challenging activities.
• 1st & 2nd level support/troubleshooting SharePoint 2013 and Exchange 2013
• Manage application faults through to resolution.
• Create and maintain application documentation which is relevant to the SharePoint and Exchange environments
• Exchange Account creation and management
• SharePoint Site Owner/new user training
• Create Customer Communications materials
• Updating/generating end user support guides and 1st line support material
• Provide 3rd line support for SharePoint, Exchange, Mobile Devices and other web based applications
• Contribute to design decisions for SharePoint, Exchange and Web solutions
• Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint sites and Exchange Accounts
• Monitoring usage analysis and management of site and email quotas
• Evaluate SharePoint Team Site requests and analyse/create accordingly
• Use pre-written PowerShell scripts to create SharePoint 2013 Team Sites
• Administer permissions on SharePoint Sites in complex, multi-tiered farms
• Establish relationships with internal key stake holders in IT and across the business.
• Will follow prescribed learning and development activities provided by both IT Leadership and Learning & Development functions.
• Undergo Information Technology Information Library (ITIL v3) training and qualification.
• Working as part of a team, with high degree of collaboration across the function
• Strong communications across functions and levels
• Understanding of the physical SharePoint and Exchange topology and architecture
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2013, Microsoft Skype for Business
• Email content filtering experience
• Mobile Device technologies and management
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and best practices
• Experience with using all versions of SQL Server (SQL Server 2014 beneficial) and its integration with SharePoint
• You will have achieved (or be expected to achieve) at least a 2.1 in any IT, Business/Project Management, Engineering, Maths, Physics or Humanities related degree discipline.
• A-levels (or equivalent) with a minimum of 300 UCAS points
• Be a logical thinker with excellent problem solving ability
• Have strong communication & presentation skills
• Be methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and able to work well under pressure
• Self-motivated, energy & drive
• Team player
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass Raytheon.
• £1,500 joining bonus
• 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Flexible Benefits
• Enhanced sick pay scheme
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Raytheon Application Process
To apply visit the link to the graduate website: NA
Please select the "APPLY NOW" button and find the Information Technology Graduate Leadership Development Programme role. Follow the online application instructions to create a profile and upload CV and Cover Letter. Please address the Cover Letter to "The HR Department" and outline your reasons for applying specifically for this role and to Raytheon. Please state your degree grade (achieved or expected) and UCAS points clearly on your CV.
Computer/Management Information Systems
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Harlow