I currently have a contract opportunity for an experienced Security Solutions Architect to work on site in Milton Keynes for an initial 12 Month contract.|
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for both the technical & process elements during design and delivery phases and provide solutions to protect and enhance the clients connected infrastructure.
*Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid DV clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current DV clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance.
- You will be responsible for implementing security monitoring solutions within various client and end client divisions.
- You will engage with customers to understand their requirements and design solutions to meet their needs based on the proven designs and blueprints
- You will lead the design, adaptation and delivery of the target operating model for security operations centres, leading and participating in the team delivering business processes and training
- You will help build our delivery capability by documenting the delivery process, feeding back lessons learned and establishing best practices and repeatable processes.
- You will work with sales executives, technical project managers, engineers, solution architects, as well as the end-customer.
- You will develop an in-depth technical understanding of SOCs and security monitoring including the capabilities and applications, and will build excellent relationships with our customers, such that they see you as the SME and their primary point-of-contact for all significant matters.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and client-facing skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills to independently manage multiple delivery projects
- Detail-oriented approach.
- Cyber Security domain experience and experience in design, delivery and/or operation of Security Operations Centres
- Awareness of Cyber Security Monitoring product landscape including SIEM and Analytics
- Referenceable experience of performing similar roles in large solution design and delivery including customer facing leadership and management
- Infrastructure administration (server hardware and networking installation / configuration)
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.