|Job Ref:||2016-175753||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kentucky||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 21:03|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an experienced IT Business Analyst with Medicaid/MMIS experience to join our team in Frankfort, KY.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
As part of an IT Business Analyst Team, members will be responsible for :
• Coordinating user input and monitor the work of vendor systems analysts or programmer analysts in the development, implementation, and modification of computer systems.
• Approving specifications and testing for all phases of systems development.
• Making recommendations concerning operations, problems and issues in the systems environment.
In addition to these specific tasks, this individual will also be required to :
• Troubleshoot application and/or interfaces as problems arise.
• Troubleshoot report issues.
• Work with the user communities and vendors to meet implementation timeline.
• Support application releases/project go-live.
• Demonstrate a high level working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
• Gather detailed requirements that completely define the project.
• Facilitate business/functional requirement review, approval, and sign-off sessions.
• Administer communication activities with end-user training for system implementation.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed