|Job Ref:||EMP373625||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||New Forest||Address:||Salary:||£30,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
This is a 100% hands on role. The successful candidate will be providing Mechanical / Electrical Engineering support to the Business Development team with regards to the ongoing projects.|
Workshop Skills, Initiative, Electrical Competance, PLC ff
The role involves dismantling and repairing process machinery as well as occasional milling and turning work. You will need to be a good problem solver with a high sense of initiative by supporting the Project Manager and Business Development team to implement changes.
• Within agreed and planned program complete mechanical / electrical requirements as requested by the Business Development & Process Engineering Manager.
• Support the Maintenance Engineering Team on plant and equipment breakdown when agreed in advance with the Business Development & Process Engineering Manager.
• Maintain all engineering documentation and records of modifications, repairs and testing procedures.
• Manage own workload based on instruction and formal requests.
• Participate pro-actively in the process of continuous improvement, including identification and actioning of agreed work.
• Provide effective and regular communication to Business Development Team and engineering direct reporting structure on progress made against objectives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have hands on workshop skills
• Must be able to use initiative effectively as well as create ideas to resolve problems
• Good Electrical & Mechanical maintenance experience
• PLC fault finding experience
• CAD experience is an advantage but not essential – must at least understand CAD drawings
• Milling & Turning knowledge
Hours: Monday – Friday (Day Shift)
Salary: £30,000 pa
Location: New Forest