Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||1617485||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Wisconsin||City:||Marinette||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 22:12|
Assist with coordination of inbound/outbound transportation operations at the Marinette facility. Enter freight chargeback’s, tracking information and other data into the SAP Delivery record. Manually Scan and Process Documents into DMS. Maintain and create reports on transportation and warehousing activity. Knowledge of DOT Hazardous Materials regulations pertaining to product shipment is necessary. The ability to lift up to 70 pounds is required. |
1. Input carrier pro/airway bill numbers and shipping date information for each shipment into the SAP Delivery record daily. Included in this is end of period processing which may require Saturday and/or holiday work.
2. Process freight chargeback’s for Marinette (US22) and enter into SAP Delivery record daily.
3. Manually Scan and Process Documents into DMS.
4. Maintain and create reports on transportation and warehousing activity.
5. Prepare paperwork for International Courier shipments, with the creation of airway bills and IATA/ICAO Dangerous Goods declarations for hazardous air shipments.
6. International Pack and Hold analysis for weekly update to International Customer Service for escalation.
7. Assist with preparation and tracking of loss, damage and overcharge claims with carriers.
8. Manual Processing of Drop Shipment Receipts.
9. Manual creation of Call Tags for RMA’s with Carriers.
10. Manual creation of Commercial Invoices for Canadian Shipments.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. High School degree required.
2. SAP experience desired.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of detail in a fast paced environment is required.
4. Transportation experience (claims, hazardous materials documentation, air shipment processing) beneficial but not an absolute requirement.
SUPERVISORY AND STAFF RELATIONSHIPS