|Job Ref:||1617475||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||Bangalore||Address:||Post Date:||25/10/2016 22:12|
The Sr Automation Engineer will be a key player in determining the|
1. Create, execute, and maintain comprehensive test plans for automation. Product areas include: Reporting engine, data storage and analysis, desktop client, web, Mobile, Handheld (client and server), VM server infrastructure, and Automation tools
2. Design and create automated test suites to verify the functionality and performance of software products and services & Debugging and fixing issues in automation scripts
3. Perform preliminary investigation of issues, finding the root cause and report all data captured for an issue so that the ultimate resolution is more efficient
4. Tools (Selenium / Appium / Test Complete / Jira / Confluence and Other equivalent tools)
5. Experience in performance testing tool is plus (not mandatory)
Experience: Min 6 to 8 years
Domain: Retail / E-Commerce
Knowledge: E2E Product, Enterprise level testing, Good analytical skills, automation framework, intermediate database knowledge, programming languages java, C#.
Problem Solving: Must be proficient in analyzing highly complex issues and architectures and reducing them to practice.
People/Function Management: Must have excellent communication and should be a good team player.
Responsibilities: Functional (40%), Automation (35%), Performance (15%), Product Support (10%)