|Job Ref:||TGFI-DESI01184018||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Siegen||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 22:06|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based at our site in Siegen, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Controller (m/f).
• Support the preparation of the Monthly Reporting with the narratives, including recommendation of possible corrective actions to ensure the committed results of the ISC Division and its subsidiary Product-/ Business Units are reached.
• Preparation of monthly gap analyses for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and other Financial Reports plus the Key Performance Indicators of the Division
• Track and monitor the property, plant & equipment and capital expenditures
• Support the coordination of the Budget and the Forecast preparation and analysis for the Division across the Sites
• Responsible for coordination and execution of the central cost allocation within the Division across the Sites
• Assist the OSC Teams to secure conformity of our processes with the Ontario Security Commission standards within the Division
• Controlling Business Partner for functions, departments
• Finance degree or any other relevant discipline
• Profound Controlling experience within Manufacturing Industry
• Good analytical skills, systematical working style and the affinity to numbers
• Teamplayer, Communicationskills, able to integrate
• Fluent English, and preferably German language
• Advanced knowledge MS Office, in particular MS Excel
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.