Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
The Group HR Programme Officer will provide support to the Senior HR Programme Managers responsible for the successful delivery of cross-Divisional HR projects. These include (though not limited to) the Interserve Graduate Programme, National Equality Standard (NES), Reward and Recognition (R&R) and the Annual Employee Survey.
The role holder will lead elements of these projects working with stakeholders from all parts of the Group and will lead small projects in their own right.
Provide project management support to the implementation plan for a cross-Divisional approach to our Graduate Programmes; including:
Work closely with the NES external team to co-ordinate the evidence required to meet the submission criteria.
- Devise and deliver our go-to market approach for Graduate recruitment including third party providers and collateral
- Identify and engage key universities that support our recruitment strategy
- Review our Internet/intranet and Social media presence, recommending changes
- Co-ordinate cohort development days
- Co-ordinate Graduate stakeholder update meetings and working group
- Coordinate communications for the different graduate cohorts - incl. discussion
board, use of social media
Provide project management support to the Reward and recognition programmes including:
Managing the annual recognition and award process
Event manage the Group Annual Awards event; including:
Provide project management support to the Annual Employee Survey; including:
- Research and shortlist venues; negotiating terms and conditions of contract
- Manage the relationship with the venue, acting as the key point of contact
- Liaise with the nominations team (Group HR) and Divisional awards teams to ensure excellent internal customer experience
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party providers and venue e.g. AV, guest speaker, catering
- Manage event team - allocating roles and responsibilities
- Oversee the event ensuring success criteria met
Co-ordinate work placement activity for the Plc part of the business to include:
- Work with the Divisions to determine the hierarchy required for accurate reporting
- Be the central point of contact for logistical queries relating to survey deployment
Provide support on other programmes and manage all aspects of specific projects as required
- Liaise with schools local to the plc locations (Twyford and West Bromwich) to identify opportunities for Work Placement activity
- Connect the opportunities with local schools with Plc employees to deliver a programme of events throughout the year
Across all activities:
- Remain within budget and scope in achieving project delivery deadlines.
- Assist the team to promote best practices and new ideas internally
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and HR counterparts
What we are looking for
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across diverse teams
- Experience of successfully delivering on multiple projects with tight timeframes
- Methodical and organised approach to managing workload
- Experience of delivering projects ideally within a HR environment
- Experience of working in Construction and Support Services
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of the UK Higher Education system
The role sits within the Group HR Team reporting to the Group HR Programme Manager. As the role covers a broad range of projects, the role holder will in addition report to the Senior Programme Managers on project specific activity.
The role will be based in our Ruscombe office and will require occasional business travel/overnight stays.
Please speak to your line manager before applying. Applications to be made online via e-recruit.
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.