|Job Ref:||CPE131||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Planning Engineer - Rail|
Position: Planning Engineer
Package: £60,000 + Car +Healthcare + Pension
Planning Engineers - we need you! Working for a top tier 1 main contractor, this experienced planning engineer will be an expert in Primavera and have previously worked within the rail industry, therefore understanding the intricate rules and regulations involved, a Civils background will also be considered for this role.
Ideally you would have worked on site and worked your way up into planning to be able to put your practical knowledge into planning.
You will be supporting the Project Manager in maintaining and overviewing all aspects related to the planning/programme for particular projects.
As the Planning Engineer you must be able to:
* Support the 'Bid Team' in producing documentation for the tender submission, such as Method Statements, preliminaries, site visits
* Support the Project Manager in ensuring that the logic linked Design / Procurement programme is produced and routinely maintain progress with site personnel
* Support the project Manager in ensuring that the construction programme is developed and routinely maintain progress with the project manager.
* Ensuring that the progress is marked up routinely for the reporting procedures (Design and Construction programmes)
* Assisting in producing recovery programmes where required
* The Planner will support the project Manager and Design Manager in attending and contributing to the Post Contract Review meetings
* Give feedback to the review meetings on programme performance and giving a 'lessons
* Ensure programming is undertaken in accordance with agreed company processes .
* Give on site advice to the project management team
What's in it for you?
* Generous basic salary
* Car / Car Allowance
* BUPA health care
* 25 days holiday
* + extra benefits
To do this role you must have:
* Relevant construction/civil engineering qualifications desirable or Site Agent.
* Experience in site based activities
* Experience/knowledge in planning software P6
* General knowledge of Possession planning
* 5 years' experience working Multi-disciplinary projects
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a mate? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.