|Job Ref:||ADRO - Prog Man2||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wimborne||Address:||Post Code:||BH21||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:15|
Programme Manager |
Are you looking for a new Programme Manager position for a worldwide aerospace and defence company?
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to be responsible for leading and managing multiple projects and deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters. In addition this role will drive customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Motivating the whole team to deliver the business case and margins will be key and expected. This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Programme Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills (communication, motivation and persuasion)
* Good experience of working in a complex environment with complicated products or systems (Aerospace desirable but not essential)
* Preferably degree educated (or equivalent relevant experience) plus sufficient experience of managing projects including three throughout the full lifecycle.
* Accredited Project Management qualification
* Strong knowledge of the functional disciplines and experience of managing supply chain partners
* Knowledge and demonstrable experience of programme and project management techniques
As a Programme Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
* Deliver programme to agreed time, cost, quality and benefits parameters.
* Direct, motivate and provide leadership for the programme team.
* Organise, coordinate and direct the programme activities.
* Ensure effective and open communication throughout the programme team and with stakeholders.
* Lead the planning efforts and resolve resource conflicts across projects
* Manage relationships with key customer personnel
* Direct the supply chain for the programme
* Integrate the reporting for the programme across all of the projects making best use of available PMO capabilities
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.