|Job Ref:||LUDE8865||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like to be part of a project which shapes London's infrastructure? Do you want to join a main contractor with over 100 years of construction experience?|
This is your chance to join one of the world's Top 10 Civil Engineering Main Contractors. A driven and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join their established and successful commercial team. The project is in early stages of its lifecycle making it an ideal time to join.
You will be responsible for:
* Report to the Commercial Manager for all commercial aspects of the project
* Ensure that the company's commercial position is protected using in-depth understanding and experience of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes.
* Have responsibility for effective client relationship management to encourage smooth commercial progression of the contract
* Provide liaison with the client, PQS, and senior staff.
* Manage and provide development and support to other commercial team members.
* Be responsible for planning and managing own work and that of other commercial team members.
* Will be from a contracting background within civils projects
* You will have an engaging, motivating personality and passion for being part of major civils projects
* Already experienced as a quantity surveyor
* You will be educated to NA. in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
* Interested in completing or working towards professional membership of an appropriate organisation (for example, RICS/CIOB).
* You will also have proven experience of managing a team of quantity surveyors on a large contract.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below. If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here: NA
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.