|Job Ref:||SM2208||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
Construction Manager / Site Manager for a high end main contractor based in Central London. Due to expansion within the business, a permanent construction manager is required to work on a high end hotel project in Euston. |
* Basic salary of up to £70,000
* Travel allowance
* Basic pension scheme
* 25 days holiday
* Opportunity to be a part of a well established but still growing business that offers longevity and great career prospects
* Working on a high end residential project up to £50m
* Reporting into a Senior Construction Manager or Project Manager
* Helping to deliver the project on time, within budget and to a high standard
* Liaising with Design teams/ quantity surveyors and others on site
* Must be able to demonstrate experience of delivering high end refurbishment projects in London
* A background in high end finishes would be an advantage
* Reporting into a Senior Construction Manager
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, Health and Safety
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this position please apply now to be considered.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.