|Job Ref:||Est0979113||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 65,000 per year, car, pension, healthcare, bonus||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
A leading Main Contractor are looking to bring in an Estimator. This company are looking to bring in someone who they can put under a strong mentor and help to grow and develop. They are among the best payers in the market and pay a competitve salary of up to £65,000 basic salary accompanied by an attractive package.|
The responsibilities for the role are as follows:
* Assist in preparation the financial elements of the tender.
* Identify risks and opportunities surrounding pricing.
* Work in the tender team giving effective financial input and advice.
* Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
Our client will expect the following requirements to be met:
* Knowing the exact materials and staffing numbers needed to carry out the tasks, along with all of the equipment needed for every single aspect of the construction.
* Adhering and working by the company standards and requirments.
* Prepare reports by collecting and analysing information and trends.
This opportunity is one for somebody who wants to work with a huge contractor who are renound for creating fantastic Estimators.
If you believe this opportunity could be of interest, do apply within
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.