|Job Ref:||AQSL2208||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:18|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor required to work underneath a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a high end residential project in West London. This is a permanent position working for a very successful high end residential main contractor. |
* Up to £30,000 (Depending on experience post degree)
* Travel allowance
* 25 days holiday
* Excellent training
* Support in becoming chartered
* Central London projects in prime london postcodes
* Working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on luxury residential refurbishment projects up to £20m
* Reporting into a Senior Quantity Surveyor on site
* Primarily a site based role
* Working closely with Project Manager and on site / design teams
* Looking after a package from start to finish of the project
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Post graduate experience in the build sector of construction (either new build or refurbishment / fit out)
* Must be presentable and client facing
Interviews are currently taking place for this role so please apply now to be considered.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.