|Job Ref:||ADGE201649||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 100,000 - £ 120,000 per year, Car, Bonus Scheme, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:22|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and senior level Engineer with a leading civils contractor. They are looking to appoint a talented, motivated and ambitious person to become Head of Engineering for their Utilities business.|
* Excellent salary
* Clear opportunities for career progression
* Bonus Scheme
* Company Car/Car Allowance
* Matching Contributory Pension
* Possible relocation package
* As the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for leading on all Engineering, Design and planning functions within Utility Services, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
* Sit as part of the senior management team, you will work on a diverse number of projects giving both your experience and strategic input to ensure that the projects and partnerships we build are both successful and long lasting.
* Already within a senior engineering position
* Will be educated to degree level in the relevant field.
* Will be a chartered engineer and be affiliated with the institution of civil engineers (or similar).
* Will have senior level involvement in the provision of design management services for civil engineering design and build in your chosen area of expertise.
* Will also have a significant senior level involvement in large project tender teams, including price and quality adjudicated bids and an understanding of commercial aspects including typical terms and conditions and procurement models.
If you're interested in the role or just an initial discreet coversation then please get in touch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Civil Engineering, Design, Planning, Utilties, Water, Gas
qualification Degree qualified, preferably Structural, Civil or equivalent Chartered status with IStructE, ICE or equivalent Relevant engineering and project management experience in the industry