|Job Ref:||ADGE201648||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£ 100,000 - £ 120,000 per year, Car, Bonus Scheme, Pension||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:22|
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and develop the Commercial function as a key member of the Project leadership team across a number of construction projects, ranging between £25m - £100m. To develop and lead the strategy to successfully deliver the project objectives and promote cross departmental/functions and collaboration. To lead people in multiple related areas and projects across residential, education, defence and healthcare you will translate and implement strategy in an exciting portfolio of projects.|
* Excellent salary
* Clear opportunities for career progression
* Bonus Scheme
* Company Car/Car Allowance
* Liaise closely with Operational and Financial project management to ensure transparency of reporting of the cost and value bases.
* Advise on all Commercial aspects of the interface between the Company and its' Clients, working closely with the Project Director responsible in the management of risks, costs and values associated with the delivery of Client contractual requirements.
* Direct all aspects of Commercial input into Tenders and to provide Commercial advice to Operating Staff in respect of Tenders won.
* Lead and develop the strategy and philosophy for the contracted works and the procurement procedures for the package scope, quantification, tender method, negotiation and subcontract documentation
* Degree qualified, preferably in a legal or commercial discipline
* To be able to take a strategic view and prioritise effectively
* Should be robust and resilient, possessing drive, determination and natural enthusiasm as well as being a team player
* Hands on approach and can do attitude
* Experienced in setting up and running development projects
* Understanding of funding and financing routes
* Must have excellent time management skills, being able to effectively prioritise and delegate against deadline
* Proactive in learning with ability to influence others
* A good communicator, able to interact with clients in a positive engaging manner
* A team player
If you're interested in the role or just an initial discreet coversation then please get in touch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Commercial, Quantity Surveying, Construction
qualification Degree qualified, preferably in a legal or commercial discipline