|Job Ref:||CPE123||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:22|
Position: Health and Safety Manager - Rail|
Location: East London
Package: £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits Package
Health & Safety is the most important role on site, our client a Tier 1 Main Contractor is looking for a H&S Manager to join their team. You will be working on a varied amount of rail projects developing all of the Health and Safety regulations to be carried out on site.
This is a permanent position - perfect for a H&S Manager looking for stability, longevity and career progression.
As a Health and Safety Manager you must be able to:
* Conduct risk assessments on construction sites and identify how to lower risks
* Regular site inspections to enforce polices and procedures
* Ensure working practices are safe and compliant
* Record any incidents and accidents, provide reports and suggests improvements
* Be responsible for keeping up to date with latest rail safety concerns
What's in it for you?
* Generous basic salary
* Fantastic career progression into management
* Extra work benefits
To do this role you must have:
* IBOSH / NEBOSH certificate / diploma
* Experience working within a rail environment
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Perfect written / spoken English
* Experienced in writing policies and procedures
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a mate? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.