Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141379||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 90,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Software Engineering Manager - Oxford|
A Software Engineering Manager is required joining a rapidly expanding information management company based in Oxford. They are re-designing their SaaS solutions and you will be required to help drive the delivery of this product.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company. Although they are currently a small team, they are going through a huge period of growth and are set to double within size in the next year alone. You will be managing a team who are working to reinvent their flagship product to make it Enterprise ready. They currently develop the software using Java technologies and you will ideally have experience with this however it is not essential.
You will be responsible for;
* All aspects of technical direction, leadership and line management for the Development Teams.
* Leading product planning and development activities.
* Providing technical leadership and guidance across the whole business
Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
* Experience of successfully managing the development, operation and maintenance of IT services.
* Experience with leadership and management of software development teams and comfortable in a 'start up' environment.
* Comfortable with managing technology budgets and reporting
* A strong understanding of product development/ design and Architecture
* A technical background which should consist of familiarity with Agile development
* The ideal candidate will have a background in content /information /documentation management
If this sounds like something you'd want to be part of then do not delay, apply today! This position is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. The successful candidate will begin a two stage interview process including a telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. For more information please contact Paige Withy on NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.