|Job Ref:||160002IM||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||Dallas||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:05|
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS : |
Maintain organization and overall appearance of the service department to promote a professional and quality image.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Maintain, clean, and organized HHP teardown and rebuild bays
2. Empty trash, scrap metal, and other debris from HHP teardown and rebuild bays
3. Stage and deliver kitted parts to HHP rebuild bays
4. Remove and inspect cores from HHP teardown bays and deliver to warehouse
5. Remove "reuse" items from HHP teardown bays and deliver to designated cleaning and kitting areas
6. Use steam rack, parts washer, and cleaning vat to clean engine components.
7. Operate a forklift
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED :
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Ability to operate forklift.
3. Basic knowledge and understanding of service department's objectives.
4. Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
5. Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
6. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
WORKING CONDITIONS : Describe extraordinary conditions that are associated with the essential elements of the job (e.g. work space, hazardous conditions, environmental conditions, etc.) Work in a repair shop subject to diesel exhaust fumes.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF POSITION :
List opposite the physical requirements below, the percent of time required and essential elements of the job that call for these demands.
Elements of Job
S tanding - 90% Sitting - 10%. Lifting 20 lbs. routinely and 80 lbs. occasionally. Must be able to bend, crouch and twist.
Monday through Thursday, 6AM to 4:30PM
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .