We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Director, Change Management within our Management Consulting business unit. This is a transformational role with a mandate to embed change management practices into Hatch technical solutions as well as building change management awareness and competency across Hatch leadership. The primary focus of this role will be to provide full strategic and tactical Change Management lifecycle support for large projects and programs in order to leverage change management practices to advance business objectives. In addition, the Director, Change Management will lead the creation and implementation of transformational plans that establish and maintain change management as a leadership competency.|
Accountabilities for this role include:
- Change management toolkit
- Articulate and codify the 'Hatch change management/leadership' toolkit that will enable new areas of work (i.e. lean mining, operations support, technology implementations)
- Development of frameworks and change readiness assessment/diagnostic to be integrated into technical solutions and seamlessly implemented on client project
- Business development leadership
- Support business and practice leaders in ongoing business development efforts
- Build client confidence in Hatch's approach to integrating change management practices into their technical solution
- Project support
- Act as change management Subject Matter Expert on ongoing projects
- Support Hatch project teams to integrate change management into their client transition plans to ensure change is sustaine
- Build change management capacity
- Train Hatch practitioners in change management/leadership.
- Coach Hatch project leaders and engineers on ongoing client projects.
- Develop a plan to foster change management awareness and competency into the Hatch cultur
- Support Hatch leadership
- Provide practical support to Hatch Board and other senior leaders on the role and practice of change management
Qualifications for this role:
Hatch is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary professional services firm that delivers a comprehensive array of technical and strategic services, including consulting, information technology, engineering, process development, and project and construction management to the major private and public sector clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Commerce, Behavioral Sciences, or other related field. A Masters Degree in Organizational Behavior or Industrial/Organizational Psychology an asset
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience in areas including behavioral change management, organization design, and organization development with experience working within a management consulting capacity
- Expert knowledge in Change Management principles and methodology
- Experience managing complex projects with excellent knowledge of Organization Design and performance measurement practices
- Strong experience working through process design projects including in-depth and advanced skills in facilitation and change management
- Proven project management success with strong track record on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects and experience with sponsor and risk management
- Experience working in a client facing role with strong relationship management skills and business development capability
- Superior written communication skills with strong report and proposal development experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Experience supporting senior leaders to understand the value of, and adopt new ideas and practices
Hatch is all about challenge and opportunity. We challenge our clients with innovative ideas that help them take their business to higher levels. We challenge ourselves by taking on projects that many of our competitors would shy away from. And we challenge our employees to take on responsibilities and take initiative regardless of position title or job d escription.