|Job Ref:||JHQS2408||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:35|
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join my clients growing team in Portsmouth working on new build and fit out projects - they can pay up to £50,000 plus benefits.|
You will be responsible for commercial, contract and financial administration of pre-construction activities and projects as assigned - projects are retail and leisure and can be up to £3million.
* Work closely with management and team to ensure commercial services both support and meet the project plan/ delivery objectives.
* Frequent contract internally and externally, much of which requires influencing and negotiating skills to be used.
* Establish and maintain relationships with colleagues, customers and consultants.
* Identifies with customers and their needs.
* Good working knowledge of all technical aspects of the role.
* Systematic and analytical in approach.
* Provide technical input at any stage of a project life cycle.
* Has a thorough working knowledge of operating systems and company policy and procedures.
* Particular emphasis on mandatory requirements applicable to role.
* Proactively raises / resolves non compliance issues through self-audit.
* Prepares and communicates information timely, accurately with logic and clarity.
* 5 years Quantity Surveying for a build contractor or sub-contractor
* Qualification in Quantity Surveying
* Salary up to £50,000
* Car or allowance
* Progression and further training
If you're interested then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Quantity Surveying, Commercial, QS, Construction, Shopfitting