|Job Ref:||QSJ2308||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:35|
Quantity Surveyor required for a luxury joinery manufacturer based in London. This opportunity has arisen due to an expansion in company growth, and will involve working on projects up to £20m. |
* Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
* Opportunity to work with Tier 1 developers and contractors on high end residential projects
* Working within a close knit team in a growing London market
* Working between the office in Kensington & Chelsea and central London construction sites
* Working on the day to day Quantity Surveying duties for private clients and developers on bespoke joinery and furniture installations
* Responsible for variations and final accounts
Ideally you will be a Quantity Surveyor from a high end joinery / furniture background. The ability to speak Italian is a bonus but is not a pre requisite.
Please apply now to be considered for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.