|Job Ref:||Health and Safety||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:24|
Health and Safety Manager- Facilities- Hertfordshire- 40k-45k- Three Month Fixed Term Contract |
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Manager for a Facilities and Maintenance provider based in Hertfordshire, The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years Health and Safety experience preferably in Facilities and Maintenance
* Bring compliance expertise in Safety Health Environmental / Quality Assurance (SHE-Q) disciplines and practice to the Maintenance business.
* Support the organisation with SHE-Q support to ensure correct and safe operation on all Client and Company sites: maintaining legislative and regulatory requirements in such areas as RIDDOR and ISO etc.
* Undertake the training of SHE-Q functions, policies and procedures to both Client and Company resources.
* Undertake the development and support of national, regional and local policies and processes: local method statements and risk assessments etc. to support the organisation but in the main, the Operations Teams.
* Provide SHE-Q reports to support individual accounts, the regional and local areas as required and on a national level to support the organisation at high level delivery of SHE-Q.
* Undertake site surveys to support the Mobilisation Team and to support the on site and mobile Operations Teams once contracts are mobilised through dilapidation surveys and SHE-Q recommendations and proposals.
* Undertake audits to measure the Operations Team's performance from an SHE-Q perspective: making non- conformance issues into action plans with the Operations Team and providing support and knowledge to those teams to clear the non- conformance actions.
* To support the management of the company QA software in collaboration with the Support Services Director.
Experience and Qualifications
* Demonstrable experience in an SHE-Q related role.
* N.E.B.O.S.H. / I.O.S.H. Qualified
* Experience in SHE-Q legislative & regulatory procedures (ISO etc.)
* Customer Care and satisfaction skills and experience.
This position is paying up to 45k and is offering an excellent package including a pension scheme and 25 days holiday per annum.
The client is interviewing immediately for this position and need candidates that can start at a maximum of a weeks notice.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.