|Job Ref:||PD/AM/CM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 80,000 - £ 86,000 per year, Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:35|
Our client, a successful, well-renowned, fast-developing residential developer is looking for a personally driven Production Director with proven track of successes.|
Does this sound like you?
A suitable candidate will be able to manage all aspects of the development and have great entrepreneurial skills. Communication skills are essential, as you will work closely with Site Managers across numerous different sites, and will be responsible for training staff and handling issues.
* Embed and drive a customer focused culture by driving sustainable improvements and sharing best practises as a consequence of customer feedback and insight.
* Lead the Production Team to achieve the agreed build programs.
* Undertake regular visits to site to review progress and adherence to company and HSE procedures.
• Planned & Organised professional with Focus on Solutions and collaboration
• Proven experience in leading a high performing Team
• Ability to input into and influence, the strategic plan for the business unit from a production perspective, and to deliver it
• Entrepreneurial skills, breadth of view beyond traditional approaches
• Strong networker, totally committed to community involvement
• High standard of financial literacy & analytical skills
• Considerable drive and energy
• High level of service delivery in a customer centric environment
Sound like you?
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Director, Manager, construction