|Job Ref:||SECENG||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:22|
A leading Main Contractor are currently seeking high calibre Section Engineer to join their exceptional team on projects in Wales. Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and experienced in the Utilities sector. The role involves working on a various utility projects all based in Wales.|
Projects are varied and challenging hence the need to find those top quality candidates that take pride in the quality of their workmanship and strive for perfection.
* Liaise with Project Manager; Local Authorities; Subcontractor's; Utility Bodies; Staff
* Oversee all site operations from the groundworks through to completion.
* Complete responsibility and control of site staff and all sub-contractors.
* Appropriate ordering of materials to ensure that the build goes to programme.
* You will also be required to assist the Construction Manager with pre-start details and report to the Project Manager on all progress against the programme.
* Maintenance of company required health & safety
* Management of Method Statements & Risk Assessments
* Undertake scaffolding/lift equipment inspections
* All other reasonable management requests
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Achieve a high standard of quality control and Health & Safety on site.
* Provide effective management to deliver projects on time and within budget.
* Proven track record of managing subcontractors & groundworks (setting out; piling; drainage & foundations, roads, main sewers & utilities and site remediation strategy
* A real passion for your work and the industry
* A keen eye for quality of finish
* Current knowledge of building regulations is essential
* Degree or Equivalent Qualification
* SMSTS Qualification
* Black CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Current and valid UK driving licence
If you would like to apply for this role then please email me your cv at or call me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Section Engineer/Senior/Water/Utilliy/utillies/Framework/Drainage//Engineer/Assessments/Planning Applications/Surface Water Management/Plans/Design/AutoCAD/Micro drainage/setting out/site engineer