|Job Ref:||WillQS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Macclesfield||Address:||Post Code:||SK11||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:22|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting Civil and Groundwork contractor who are looking for a QS. Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible to work within the Greater Manchester / Cheshire area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with experience in Civils or Groundworks background.|
The Contractor is in the top 10 professional civil groundworks contractors in the north region. They work across a wide range of projects. Due to an increase in workload, they are currently seeking this position to join their busy office in Macclesfield.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensuring accurate records are maintained for their projects
* Ensuring appropriate sub contractor agreements are in place across their projects
* Producing accurate monthly internal and external cost value reconciliations across their projects
* Instigating any dispute resolution, ensuring all claim notices are issued.
* Ensuring the prompt settlement of Final Accounts
* Must have civils background
* Strong Planning & Organising skills
* The individual will also demonstrate they can develop and maintain excellent client, internal & external relationships and have a positive and proactive approach to people & business development.
* Basic Salary
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and established contractor in North West as a Quantity Surveyor then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills quantity surveyor/civil/groundwork/take off/engineering/surveying/construction/assistant/trainee