|Job Ref:||Agent||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ulverston||Address:||Post Code:||LA12||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:22|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting Civils' contractor who are looking for an experienced Site Agent/Manager. Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible around the Cumbria area in the North west. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with Highways, Roads, Streetworks, Civils, and infrastructure background. |
Their Civil Engineering was launched in 1991 and are a leading force in the civil engineering industry in Northern England. With an annual turnover of around £30 million, They pride ourselves in the delivery of both minor and major projects on time and within budget.
Roles and Responsibilities
* As well as demonstrating competence in subordinates key objectives
* To co-ordinate all technical aspects, procure materials timorously and co-ordinate sub-contractors.
* Ensure that quality and costs are controlled
* Liaise with employers representatives to raise and answer queries - Monitor additional work, day work and/or delays to ensure that costs are recouped -
* Monitor progress against master programme, identify anomalies and implement rectification - Monitor quality, safety and environmental systems to ensure compliance to management systems
* Monitor temporary works to ensure they are fit for use - Short term programming to monitor against master programme
* Main/Sub contractor experience within Infrastructure civil projects.
* Must have valid and relevant CSCS.
* Car/ Car Allowance
* Competitive Salary
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as a Site Agent/Manager then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills site agent/manager /Engineer/Engineering/Setting out/civil/street works/roads/infrastructure/groundwork's/earthworks/drainage/typing/stringing/housing