|Job Ref:||MQS2||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£ 75,000 - £ 90,000 per year, car, travel & benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:23|
Managing Quantity Surveyor|
I am seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor to oversees a selection of £5-10mil projects in North West London. They are involved in a variety of sectors including education, commercial, student accommodation and hotels (mostly under JCT D&B form of contract. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading, traditionally run, top 10 main contractor with an an excellent reputation in the industry. They have a a wide expansive order book, have already secured 75% of their turnover for next year and have a very low staff churn rate.
* Highly competitive numeration package
* Dynamic, forward thinking main contractor
* Rewarding bonus scheme
* All travel costs covered
* Training and development on offer and fully supported
* Career progression opportunities
* Overseeing a number of £5-10mil projects with Senior QS reports
* Reporting into a Commercial Director
* Key contact for the client and PQS
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Track record of running projects in excess of £5mil
* Already performed in the role of a Managing Quantity Surveyor
* Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
* Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
* Stable, progressive CV
* Project experience focused on the London region
If you are interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on NA. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.