|Job Ref:||LUDE0101||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, 10% bonus + Package||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:35|
Are you looking for an experienced mentor who can develop your skills and coach your quantity surveying career? Do you want to have exposure to the whole commercial process? Are you looking for quick progression and the opportunity to run your own multi-million projects and packages?|
This is your chance to part of one of the UK's largest infrastructure projects, and your chance to work for one of the biggest names in main contracting!
Do you want to work for a main contractor? Would you like to be part of one of the UK's biggest infrastructure projects?
Apart from getting an increase in your current salary, shaping the future of London and working on this fantastic project, you will enjoy:
* easily commutable West London location
* Fantastic development, training and sponsorship
* Highly energetic culture and great team environment
* Very well-regarded main contractor with a full pipeline of work across London and the UK
You will be responsible for:
* CVR management
* Subcontractor Assessments and payments
* Final accounts
* Some quantity surveyor experience within a main contractor or subcontractor on a civils project would be beneficial
* A civil engineering or quantity surveying degree is highly desirable
* NEC experience or knowledge would be helpful
* People skills with the ability to build positive relationships
* IT and Excel skills
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.