Requisition ID: |
Essential Job Duties
- Operates, administers and provides ongoing technical support of Procurement Systems Applications
- Maintains Application and data security and monitors User access controls
- Trains and assists User base in Applications operation
- Performs high level data analysis, constructs and delivers standard and custom Procurement Reports with appropriate use of Project Database
- Regularly Process data exchanges and uploads of external data transmitted by Purchasing Contractor and Warehouse Contractors with Bechtel Procurement Systems
- Reports data exchange and integration issues between external data and Bechtel Procurement systems and actively resolves with Procurement Systems Supervisor
- Proactively monitors systems data and reports anomalies for efficient data maintenance
- Supports Project Construction team with Material status and Issue
- Hands on working experience of any standard Database Management System in any Industry domain
- Developing and maintaining Project Procurement Reports, Reporting schedule and distribution.
- Developing, maintaining and distributing user training materials and documentation related to Procurement Systems applications.
- Schedule and conduct training to Application Users
- Intermediate level skills and knowledge of Oracle RDBMS concepts and PL/SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of standard office productivity tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, and including simple table, query, report and macro design.
- Proficient in oral and written communication in English Language.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.