|Job Ref:||160002NZ||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||City:||Dallas||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:04|
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: |
Oversee all activities in the Dallas Warehouse.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee all material received and shipped from the parts department.
• Stocking and organizing of all products in the parts and engine warehouse.
• Updating and modifying bin locations within all parts stock.
• Supervise and review all warehouse employees.
• Maintain a clean and organized working area in the parts and engine warehouse.
• Delegate authority and/or responsibility for specific duties to competent warehouse employees and monitor results.
• Work with the Parts Manager to comply with the demands of the warehouse operation.
• Support the work requirements for the Parts Counter and assist the Parts Advisors to meet customer requirements.
• Lead daily safety and warehouse meetings.
• Oversee core processing.
• Oversee parts runners and maintain open communications between Part Reps, Runners, and Shipping Receiving Coordinators.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with BMS software system.
• Ability to operate a forklift.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
• Must have an internal drive for customer service and provide an elevated level of service for internal and external customers.
• Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .