|Job Ref:||38494||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 05:03|
This position is for Environmental & Engine Control systems group at Global Engineering Center - India, based at Bangalore.|
* Performs full cycle development Automated Test platforms
• Develops cost-effective test systems for hardware validation
• Able to break up work into tasks and estimate efforts and schedule.
• Provide technical guidance to team, reviews and works along with team.
• Performs circuit design/ debugging for Test platforms
• Performs board level and system level testing along with the team.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
• Test development Expertise in National Instruments' LabView test development environment is required. Experience in functional and performance testing of electronics systems, units and PCBs. Testing of avionics and embedded computer based systems, line replaceable units (LRUs) and PCBs. Experience in Test Automation Software, Test Executives, Hardware-in-loop Testers. Development of monitoring systems for Integrated Aerospace systems, Real-time Data Acquisition, Analysis, Control and monitoring systems. Hands-on experience on tools and hardwares such as PCI, PCM, PCI Carrier Boards, PXI, PXIe, Serial, ARINC 429, CAN, LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, LV FPGA, Lab Windows /CVI, NI DAQ, NI TestStand,
BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with 4 to 8 years experience