|Job Ref:||38495||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||27/10/2016 05:03|
Position Overview: UTC Aerospace Systems at India involved in wide variety of aerospace products with state-of-the-art facilities and expertise. The ATE team will design, test and support Automated Test System Platforms for various Aircraft systems/ LRUs. This position is for Electronics & Motor Control Center ( EMCC) at Global Engineering Center - India, based at Bangalore.|
Develop Test system software for the Electronics LRUs
* Performs full cycle development Automated Test platforms
• Develops cost-effective test systems for hardware validation
* Develops Test software using Labview - Hands on.
• Able to break up work into tasks and estimate efforts and schedule.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
• Test development Expertise in National Instruments' LabView test development environment is required.
* Expert in Labview Development. Experience in functional and performance testing of electronics systems. Testing of avionics and embedded computer based systems, line replaceable units (LRUs). Experience in Test Automation Software, Test Executives, Hardware-in-loop Testers. Development of monitoring systems for Integrated Aerospace systems, Real-time Data Acquisition, Analysis, Control and monitoring systems. Hands-on experience on tools and hardwares such as PCI, PCM, PCI Carrier Boards, PXI, PXIe, Serial, ARINC 429, CAN, LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, LV FPGA, Lab Windows /CVI, NI DAQ, NI TestStand,
BE/NA in Electronics Engineering with 4+ years experience