|Job Ref:||EMP373779||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Salary:||£55,000 - £60,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Environmental, Health Safety and Risk Lead to join their clients team in Stevenage. The successful applicant will have responsibility for leading interaction with Client Subject Matter Experts in Health and Safety, and Sustainability and Environmental matters. |
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Environmental, Health, Safety Risk Management NEBOSH Diploma
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for driving forward and implementing the companies HSE strategy in accordance with ethical guidelines and corporate policies of both the business and our client, in our client’s buildings and the delivery of Contractual KPIs with demonstrable evidence of legal compliance. You will have significant experience of operating at both managerial and operational levels across EMEA and understand the legislative frameworks across the country in which you are based and extending across the globe.
• Develop, implement, manage and review the account specific HSE business plan in line with the Group strategic HSE plan for the company. Including the long term forecasting and planning for both policy and resource requirements.
• Liaise with the business line leaders and Customers to ensure expectations are understood and delivered, as far as is reasonable enabling suitable management of risk exposures.
• Enable compliance with all business-wide policy and strategy through management system audits. Ensure an up to date schedule for necessary and appropriate audits is maintained.
• Ensure the systems and processes you implement, across the globe reflect the intentions of the business and our clients and are in compliance with best industry practice (ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001, (or similar regional alternatives).
• Ensure that all visiting contractors are effectively managed and conform to safe systems of work and quality control processes.
• Develop client relations within the Client communities to drive confidence and integration throughout the business.
• Act as prime client / customer interface across Client’s portfolio for Statutory Compliance HSE issues (EMEA wide).
• Account Management oversight of any investigations for HSE incidents and accidents.
• Lead and support initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of HSE management and promote and maintain the behaviours and values of the business.
• Lead the development and maintenance of the companies HSE training strategy. Support it’s delivery to enable standards of HSE competence to be achieved and maintained in all locations.
Essential skills and experience:
- A formal management qualification in Health, Safety Management & Environmental Management
- Experience working within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing and maintaining ISO9001, 14001 & 18001
- An understanding of HVAC and electrical infrastructures
- 3+ years experience of managing Health, Safety, environmental and risk environment