|Job Ref:||1616993||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Monroe||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Experience in manufacturing operations.
• Lead and direct teams and individuals to drive results.
• Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience dealing with ERP systems: SAP; Oracle, BAAN
• IPC 610
• Hazmat DOT knowledge