|Job Ref:||140941BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Arlington||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 12:09|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is seeking a Program Management Support Specialist for our DC Metro location!
Purpose and Scope:
Under limited supervision applying comprehensive program knowledge and subject matter expertise, provide program and assistance services for acquisition programs in the areas of planning, program management budgetary, acquisition management, procurement and contracting. Apply knowledge of acquisition financial regulations, directives, instructions, policies, practices and procedures to support the planning and execution of acquisition programs and develop, modify, and monitor government contracts. Support program acquisition and/or financial work unit.
1) Interact and advise customers, through the application of specific program knowledge and subject matter expertise, in the execution of acquisition management and contract action requirements.
2) Interface and coordinate with engineering, financial, and logistics personnel to prepare draft procurement requests for new contracts including Statement of Work, Attachments, and Exhibits.
3) Analyze requirements; review and coordinate with internal and external customers to generate program documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings, reports, correspondence, contact/contract modifications, technical instructions, technical procedures or related material.
4) Prepare acquisition program milestone documentation.
5) Prepares, compiles, and maintains auditable records of the procurement/acquisition process.
6) Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
7) Interface with internal and external principal program participants for planning and prioritization and resolution of overall activities and resolution of issues to support customer goals.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field and 7 years of job related experience or equivalent. Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require local travel. Position requires an ACTIVE Security Clearance.
Earned Value Management
DoD acquisition processing
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.