|Job Ref:||PMH50||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£ 50,000 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:21|
M&E Project Manager - Hertfordshire - Critical Buildings - Up to £50,000 + Package |
I am currently working on behalf of a client that is looking to recruit a project manager to work directly for them as opposed to working for a contractor. This person will be responsible for a number of projects across a number of critical buildings within the Hertfordshire area.
There will be a number of different duties that you will be required to carry out including; Issuing reports on project team's performance, monitoring various day to day operational activities within the London project s team. Responsible for the delivery of all M&E projects generated. This is a pro-active role, which requires an individual able to consider wider team issues whilst developing and refining the project delivery to our clients. The ability to provide the service, to agreed SLA levels, whilst working within strict budgetary controls will be a prerequisite.
* Ensure the effective management and execution of Company policies and procedures, which include Health and Safety and Quality Assurance in the delivery of projects.
* Overall responsibility for all assigned project deliverables including but not limited to hardware, financial and commercial outputs, dispute management, customer satisfaction and on time delivery.
* Overall responsibility for assigned project profitability and accountability.
* Ensuring that timely client and internal kick off meetings are arranged and that all relevant project handover documentation is completed and distributed to relevant personnel.
* Developing and maintaining relationships and interfaces with other key functions within the company and to support supervision to drive all aspects of Engineering, Procurement and Production.
* Develop and Maintain strong Customer relationships and suppliers in order to reduce commercial risk and to maximize future business opportunities.
* Liaison and control of project management/supervision, to confirm that they are complying with the Company's policies and procedures, which include but are not limited to Health & Safety/Quality Assurance /British Standards and UK codes of practice.
* The provision of technical support to the contract whether it be core business or extra project works.
* To bring added value to the service delivery be it contract support or industry innovation.
* Gain new business through the existing Client base, e.g. additional core business contracts; extra project works, total facilities opportunities.
* Carry out any other duties as directed by the General Manager or Commercial Manager
* Provide tendering facilities for extra Project works to suit client requirements, liaising with the General and Commercial Managers and the appropriate internal departments and other service providers.
* Delivery of the Project to established parameters, programme/quality/profit
* D.M (when applicable)
* Financial Control including the provision of bills
* Project management
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
* Electrical/Mechanical Engineering qualifications or recognised equivalent;
* Experience in a similar management position with relevant Business/Management training;
* Able to present to clients
* Conversant with a wide range of building service systems and equipment
* Understanding of critical plant / projects
* Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading maintenance service provider that offers fantastic training and progression opportunities. The position offers;
* Salary up to £50,000
* Company Car
* 20 Days Holiday
* Childcare Vouchers
* Hours of work (08:00 - 17:00)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.