|Job Ref:||CNONPLUM||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Isle Of Wight||Address:||Post Code:||PO35||Salary:||£ 15.02 - £ 22.81 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:38|
£15.02 - £22.81 per hour
Are you reliable, determined and hardworking? Do you have a hands on approach? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Plumber to contribute positively towards their vibrant team at the Isle of Wight.
* Working a Rota on a shift pattern
* Salary £15.02 - £22.81 per hour
* Weekly pay
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Long term secure work
* Immediate start
* Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
* Install new plumbing systems of water, gas, steam, heat, drainage, sewage and maintain existing systems
* Inspect pipes and joints of boilers, heaters, valves, pumps, sinks, commodes, tanks, and related components to locate malfunctions
* Estimate plumbing labour and material costs
* Respond quickly to plumbing fault calls
* Prepare documentation to obtain plumbing permits where required
* Transport plumbing materials to and from worksites
* Use computer for tracking assignments
* Perform routine maintenance of plumbing equipment
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* It is desirable but not essential that jobholders of roles covered by the Technician - Water/Plumber profile have or are in the position to qualify for EngTech Accreditation to a professional body. The Technician - Water/Plumber Bias will deliver a combination of electrical, mechanical, water and building fabric planned engineering either static or across a region and to multiple client sites, specilising in Water/Plumber disciplines; ensuring deliver a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.