|Job Ref:||SM2WT/AM/YORKS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 54,000 per year, Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:11|
We have an exciting opportunity as we are seeking, on behalf of our large Construction client, a Construction Site Manager.|
Are you interested one of the top 3 housebuilders in the UK as a site manager?
Then your in the right place!
* Supervise and provide guidance to the site team
* Ensure that the team are properly qualified and have received all relevant training and briefing
* Report on the progress of a project to the construction manager
* Be familiar with processes and procedures on the site and make sure that everyone is following them
* Be responsible for creating a Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan (HSEMP) and making sure that everyone on the site follows it properly
* Make sure that everyone understands the construction plans and that all risk assessments have been carried out
* Provide training and inductions to new members of the team and give regular toolbox talks to make sure that everyone is kept up to date with any changes or developments in the project - Relevant training including IOSH/SSSTS preferred.
Get in touch now and apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site manager, Construction, build, residential