Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||EngineerManufact||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sittingbourne||Address:||Post Code:||ME10||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 36,000 per year, annual leave, pension, benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:35|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
£36,000 per annum
Maintenance Engineer Job - Sittingbourne, Kent
Randstad CPE - Maintenance Engineer
Full Time - Permanent
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with one of the country's largest Construction companies to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer. Having reassessed the workload within their busy factory they now need to bolster and expand their maintenance team.
You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on manufacturing maintenance contracts. You will also have:
* Qualification and/or apprenticeship within multi-skilled or single trade with a conversion course or relevant experience
* Formal electrical qualification (IEE 16th / 17th edition)
* Experience delivering a wide range of reactive repairs and ppms to a variety of electro-mechanical machinery, equipment and systems
* Experience operating and maintaining steam raising plant
* Experience working with PLC controlled equipment would be beneficial but not essential
As a Maintenance Engineer working on this contract you will be part of a team who completes reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance across a busy factory site manufacturing large scale concrete products. This role also offers successful candidates:
* £36,000 annual salary
* 26 days annual leave
* Company pension up to 6% matched
* Private medical care (after 1 year service)
* Option to buy up to 5 additional annual leave days per year
* Company discounts and savings with a variety or retailers
* 2 weekly shift rota - Earlies (6am-4pm) and Lates (3pm-11pm)
* Occasional weekend overtime
* Annual company bonus up to 15% dependant on performance
If you are a skilled and experienced Maintenance Multi-Skilled Engineer with the ability and qualifications to complete all aspects of reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance to manufacturing equipment then do not hesitate to apply or contact me on NA0 (option 2).
Randstad CPE can also offer excellent rates and positions to all trades, please do not hesitate to forward our details on to suitable tradesmen/women.
If you wish to register with Randstad CPE or wish to enquire about this role and or alternative Maintenance opportunities please do not hesitate to contact Maria Harris on NA0 (option 2).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills maintenance, machinery repairs, fault finding, manufacturing maintenance, production maintenance
qualification Must have a formal IEE qualification (16th / 17th edition)