|Job Ref:||bewi9361||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 43,000 - £ 45,000 per year, car, on site parking||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:11|
Maintenance Manager - PFI Hospital - South London - Up to 45K + Car|
One of our biggest clients is currently looking to recruit an electrically biased maintenance manager to be based at a large PFI hospital based in South East London.
As a company, they are highly thought of within the facilities and construction industry and pride themselves on delivering a first class service.
They maintain all the mechanical systems on site and are looking for someone with a strong understanding and previous experience within a similar environment.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8-5 and the role will be reporting into the Operations Manager and will be responsible for a small team of mechanical engineers and the main duties are as follows:
* Directly manage the operational management team.
* Have full budget responsibilities for the services being managed, and accountability to deliver against company budgets.
* Develop and manage a professional client retention and communication strategy.
* Manage all contract deliverables in accordance with Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
* Be the single point of responsibility for all operational and commercial matters, related to the Hard FM Service.
* Provide technical excellence and best practice solutions.
* Ensure appropriate work plans, budgets and staffing levels are in place to achieve programs and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing business and operational need.
* Ensure all works are completed to a high standard.
Applicants for this role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* Minimum HNC/HND/C&G in Electrical Engineering
* Previous experience in a hospital environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
Previous front line management experience in construction, property maintenance or related field.
Proven operational management experience within a facilities related to this role and PFI contract.
Experience of leading complex, multi-site operations.
Good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
Good knowledge and experience of working within strict ISO 9000 policies and processes.
Full driving licence.
Clear and analytical decision maker.
Excellent foresight and ability to plan ahead.
Customer focus - build sound relationships with other senior leaders in partnership.
Inspire positive change.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.