|Job Ref:||250816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Helens||Address:||Post Code:||WA9||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Car + Benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:35|
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager from a Quantity Surveying background? Do you have experience within the Construction and Facilities Management (hard service) Sectors? Have you worked for any top UK contractors? Do you have a degree in Quantity Surveying? If so, then I have your next role!|
My client, one of Europe's most highly regarded construction and FM firms is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager from a QS background. The ideal candidate will have a background with a good mix of construction and hard services FM experience, to look after a very important PFI healthcare contract in the North West.
The role will report directly into the Senior Project Manager and Senior Commercial Manager, and you will have 3 direct reports reporting into you.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
* Develop a good understanding of the wider aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental law affecting a Facilities
* Have a full understanding of contracts and project delivery to ensure the very best commercial outcomes for the projects on which you
* Ensure the implementation of the requirements of Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures and conduct all duties in a manner consistent with
* Highly competent in the application of IT skills to financial problems and the production of project
* Maintain a wide knowledge of business systems to manage and present business information
* Make best use of knowledge management systems
* Use the CAFM platform to demonstrate our value to our
* Share best practice and knowledge of using the IT platforms with the wider Commercial/Project
* Act upon the Management Information available from our IT records to drive commercial improvement through the
* Develop awareness of the client's wider facilities business plan objectives
* Develop awareness of the client's resources and capabilities available to assist Customers regarding the delivery of new opportunities
* Provide input and assist Divisional and Winning work teams to develop proposals to secure new opportunities
* Develop an understanding of the wider finance and property issues that may affect the Facilities
* Promote knowledge share and learning to develop an innovative team philosophy
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining a world leading FM firm with a strong commitment to its employees then this is the role for you, don't hesitate and apply today.
The closing date for applications is 19/07/16. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Commercial Manager Facilities Manager Hard Services Construction Quantity Surveyor
qualification Must have a degree in Quantity Surveying